Cafe Danmark November 25th
Nu skal vi ikke glemme hyggen. SKÅL! Let's not forget the hygge. CHEERS!
To receive a 20% discount, it is necessary to log in to your account if you have a paid membership.
All members and guests are welcome. Non-members, please sign the guest book upon arrival.
Selection of smørrebrød
- Flæskesteg m. rødkål - Buttered Danish rye bread w. Pork Roast w. red cabbage
- Fiskefillet m. remoulade og citron - Buttered Danish rye bread with fish fillets, lemon and Delicious Danish Remoulade (Tangy condiment)
- Roast-beef w. Remoulade og ristede løg - Buttered Danish rye bread w. roast beef, remoulade (tangy condiment) and fried onion
- Leverpostej m. bacon og Champingon - Buttered Danish Rye bread w. lever pate, crispy bacon and sautéed mushrooms
- Ostemad m. Peperfrugt - Franskbrød w. cheese, capsicum and trimmings.
- Æg m. rejer og kaviar - Buttered Danish rye bread with egg w. small prawns and caviar
- Hotdog m. det hele - Hotdog with ketchup, mustard, remoulade, raw onion, pickled cucumber and fried onion. Please inform us on the day of any specific combination you would prefer.
- Risalmande m. kirsebær savs - Cold almond rice pudding with warm cherry sauce (available for purchase on the day)
PRE-ORDERS for Smørrebrød, bakery items and cheese CLOSE ON 17th November 2023
- Cheese (Havarti and Esrom)
- BAKERY order list Email Rene for your order at firstname.lastname@example.org (please bring cash to purchase bakery items/breads from Britts Organic stall on the day)
On the day of the event, the kitchen closes at 2.30pm, so please ensure you have collected your food by this time.
- Hotdogs - Don't take any chances of missing out! Secure your hotdogs today by pre-ordering!
- Shop items - Including the very popular flødeboller. First come first serve. No holds!
- The bar will be open with plenty of beer, wine, soft drinks etc.
- Coffee/tea is complimentary.
- Read more about club events here: www.danishclubbrisbane.org/events.
Our constitution has undergone successful amendments, enabling us to apply for a new community liquor license. Nonetheless, we remain in the process of completing the application to the Office of Liquor and Gaming Regulation (OLGR) and await their approval. Once acquired, the license will permit us to sell alcohol aboard our premises exclusively to members.
Download More Information
Cafe with smørrebrød, drinks and Danish 'hygge' ...
Come and join us for a fun and hyggelig family Danish Christmas celebration with Danish Christmas treats, kids activities and Santa Claus. We look forward to seeing you there for a fun afternoon. Gladelig jul! ...