New Liquor licensing hours
26th May 2022
This means we no longer need to apply for individual liquor license permits 4 weeks in advance every time we have events on the weekends. Thank you to Thomas Jepsen for the effort of getting this in place for the Club.
The maximum fine for serving alcohol outside our licensed trading hours are $13,785
Click on the link attached for more details about out liquor licensing penalties for irresponsible alcohol service.
- August Newsletter 2023 1st August 2023 Welcome to the August 2023 edition of the Danish Club E-News! We have a lot of exciting events and news to share with our members. In this edition, you will find information about our upcoming events, recap of our previous events, community spotlight, news from the president, membership info, contac... ... more
- Newsletter May 2023 4th May 2023 Danish Club Brisbane Newsletter for May 2023. Headlines Event organisers needed More Committee Members wanted for Danish Club Brisbane Committee Members for Scandinavian Food Festival required Saga Vikings invite everyone to SANKT HANS ... more
- Newsletter April 2023 11th April 2023 April 2023 PDF Newsletter. ... more
- Folkdance Group’s 30 years of dancing is now available 17th March 2023 A book about The Danish Folkdance Group’s 30 years of dancing is now available. It covers many of our displays both here and overseas to promote the Danish culture in Australia, Sweden, Denmark and New Zealand. ... more
- New flooring 28th October 2022 The floor in the club has been given a much-needed floor treatment, so it is shiny and new ready for more dancing, club events and other Danish delights. ... more
- Biometric suitcase coming to Danish Club Brisbane 9th September 2022 We are excited to have the Royal Danish Consulate coming to the Danish Club Brisbane with their Biometric Suitcase on Monday 12/9 and 13/9. All appointment are scheduled through the Royal Danish Consulate. ... more
- FOOD SAFETY SUPERVISOR NEEDED 20th June 2022 Did you know that if you DO NOT have a Food Safety Supervisor certificate - the Danish Club will pay for you to get one. All we require is that you are available to as many event as possible or be reachable by phone in case we need to talk to the supervisor responsible for the kitchen. If you are ... ... more
- New Liquor licensing hours 26th May 2022 We have been working on getting our liquor license hours changed and it has finally come though. Our new hours apply from FRIDAY 6:00 PM to 12:00 AM SATURDAY 12:00 PM to 12:00 AM SUNDAY 12:00 PM to 7:00 PM ... more
- Download our New Mobile App 29th October 2021 You can now download the Member Jungle mobile app and stay up to date with what's going on our membership group. You can update your membership details and also receive notifications about important event reminders, latest news and more. Visit the Mobile App page (under Membership) to find out more... ... more
- Newsletter - August 2021 Print Version 1st August 2021 Read the August 2021 Newsletter - click the link below ... more