Cafe Danmark Påskefrokost - Saturday 23 March 2024
Nu skal vi ikke glemme hyggen. SKÅL! Let's not forget the hygge. CHEERS!
To receive a 20% discount, it is necessary to log in to your account if you have a paid membership.
All members and guests are welcome. Non-members, please sign the guest book upon arrival.
Selection of smørrebrød
- Fiskefillet m. remoulade og citron - Buttered Danish rye bread with fish fillets, lemon and Delicious Danish Remoulade (Tangy condiment)
- Roast-beef w. Remoulade og ristede løg - Buttered Danish rye bread w. roast beef, remoulade (tangy condiment) and fried onion
- Leverpostej m. bacon og Champingon - Buttered Danish Rye bread w. lever pate, crispy bacon and sautéed mushrooms
- Ostemad m. Peperfrugt - Franskbrød w. cheese, capsicum and trimmings.
- Æg m. rejer og kaviar - Buttered Danish rye bread with egg w. small prawns and caviar
- Rullepølser m. italiansk salad - Buttered Danish rye bread w. spiced rolled pork and Italian salad
- Hotdog m. det hele - Hotdog with ketchup, mustard, remoulade, raw onion, pickled cucumber and fried onion. Please inform us on the day of any specific combination you would prefer.
PRE-ORDERS for Smørrebrød, bakery items and cheese CLOSE at 12pm ON 17th March 2024
- Cheese - 1kg Havarti and 750g Esrom (approx)
- Bakery Easter order form Email Rene for your order at email@example.com (please bring cash to purchase bakery items/breads from Britts Organic stall on the day)
On the day of the event, the kitchen closes at 3pm, so please ensure you have collected all food items by this time.
- Hotdogs - There will be hotdogs available to purchase on the day but it is recommended to pre-order to avoid disappointment.
- Shop items - Including the very popular flødeboller. First come first serve. No holds!
- Danish pastry to enjoy with your complimentary tea/coffee
- The bar will be open with plenty of beer, wine, soft drinks etc.
- Coffee/tea is complimentary.
- Read more about club events here: www.danishclubbrisbane.org/events.
Our constitution has undergone successful amendments, enabling us to apply for a new community liquor license. Nonetheless, we remain in the process of completing the application to the Office of Liquor and Gaming Regulation (OLGR) and await their approval. Once acquired, the license will permit us to sell alcohol aboard our premises exclusively to members.
Download More Information
It's time to get ready for another exciting Fastelavns Fest! Join us on Sunday 11 February from 1pm - 4pm for sjov games, lækker boller, amazing costumes, "slå katten af tønden" and ballade! ...
- Cafe Danmark Påskefrokost - Saturday 23 March 2024 23rd March 2024 Cafe with all your favourite Påske smørrebrød, drinks and Danish 'hygge' more